Friday, October 1, 2010

Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai : Where was mumbai in it



I believe we all have some expectations before watching a movie. When it meets it - we say it’s GOOD... else bakwaas... My point is when we went to watch OUATIM what were our expectations. Frankly -- I didn’t have much (as it was directed by Milan Luthria). 
But my expectation was that I will re-live the era smuggling / music / cabre / close fight scene / heavy dialogue  / main zabaan de chukka hu / maa – bhai etc. Some others things which I expected – a different look of Mumbai, camera which just shows face of the actor saying the dialogue, long scenes (no hyper editing stuff), a unique music while all fight scenes (though one tune was there and it was quite good), a very close to heart & strong drama.
I only find few things which I liked (as mentioned not much expectations).
Ajay is all time favorite and he proved me correct again (don’t try to compare his performance from Company). The role he played needs a HERO and he is the one. His favorite line - dua me yaad rakhna and Patrick muhje shahar saaf chahiye are awesome. When he says them you can feel it in your blood. That ajay …. He will make you jump from your seat just from his eyes and if he said it you are not on earth. Other good thing about the movie was Kangana Ranaut … she is looking beautiful. I am sure they need some one like her to relate with Madhubala (though I know you can not compare madhu with any of the present actress).
My opinion – don’t have much expectations from the movie. Its just one time watch and if you missed it don’t worry J

No comments:

Post a Comment